Todd has been with HMB for 1 year and serves as a Project Manager in the Remediation Division.
1. What made you get into environmental science?
I have always liked science and knew that I wanted to be involved in the science field. I chose environmental science because it’s broad nature. It integrates physical, biological and information sciences to the study of the environmental, and the solution of environmental problems.
2. Where did you attend college?
Georgetown College. Graduated in 2012 in a BS in Environmental Science.
3. What’s your favorite part of your job?
The sense of accomplishment I feel from improving the environment throughout my home state of Kentucky.
4. What’s the most interesting part of your job?
The most interesting part of my job has been how we are utilizing new, innovative technologies. These technologies create more cost effect ways to do our jobs.
5. What has been your best/worst/funniest moment at HMB?
The funniest moment has to be when a fellow co-worker was tricked into coming to work dressed in a Halloween costume because he thought we were having a costume contest. He was the only who showed up in costume. He took it well though, wasn’t upset at all.
6. What are your hobbies?
I like to run. I ran cross country in High School and at Georgetown College. I also like to go camping. My friends and I often go down to the Red River Gorge and camp.
7. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take one item what would it be?
Well that’s easy. I’d take a boat so I could get off the island.
8. What’s your favorite movie?
Good Will Hunting
9. What’s your favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones
10. What would be your dream vacation?
Traveling across Europe