HMB offers expertise in structural projects ranging from preliminary studies, inspection, design, and construction management. Our engineers regularly perform design services on bridges, box culverts, retaining walls and concrete pads. These structures provide critical connections to communities, carry traffic over waterways, carry storm water under roadways, and reduce impacts to adjacent properties.
For government entities, ensuring the maintenance and safety of small structures is a constant challenge. While HMB has a litany of large structure projects in it’s portfolio, we also stand ready to assist with the inspection, maintenance, rehabilitation, or replacement of structures both large and small.
Our engineers specialize in a number of structural design concepts including:
- Welded Steel Plate Girder Bridges
- Pre-stressed Concrete Bridges
- Reinforced Concrete Bridges
- Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts
- Three-Sided Culverts
- Retaining Walls and Noise Walls
- Water Storage Tanks
- Water / Wastewater Treatment Facility Structures